Thread: Spins - Thurs 17th

Default Spins - Thurs 17th

Default Roo's rip. 630 from Taylors bar of 3 rock.
    Hi folks . Spin on from taylors bar, finishing at hazle cafe tribraddan lane . Up and around and back down . Spin suits all riders as we are doing it in two groups . Group 1 to motor along and group 2 are chasin the buzz .
    Bring lights ... Can't wait now
    I'm so hot right now !!!!

See you on the mountain!
    The man who's name you'd love to touch

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    See you on the mountain!
    Thanks for the post . We'll contact you.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well now that was one heck of an Epic spin . I believe 12 riders out . 3 newbies and 9 old legends slaggin eachother for 2 and a half hours . We rode in two groups working the hard to stay together. The route was Taylors to the hut up to euro skeptic over to the new jumps at 3 rock , back around to pin ball which was mint . . Back up to 3 rock and up the front of fairy castle in heavy mist .
    Down to wokka wokkas and into legends xc and the clam fandango. Its gas we met a sound lad Paul just at Taylors and he's in cause his bike is Ace and Shane one of the new club members and my buddy Hopper ... each rider gave something extra to the night ... what a great effort from our club members also ... welcoming new riders along. Great club spirit tonight. Thank you all .

Cheers Roo. Was only able for half of the spin but great to see everyone. Well almost everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roo's rip. Leadmines. 630 Slashes Church.
    Hi folks Spin on tomorrow night in my favourite place. Haven't been there in ages so obvs I'll need help getting around. Spin suiting beginners and guests .
    Please join me ,, lights needed ! Fun spin ! Great area for bad weather. We meet at kilternan church at 630 park down the side at the school across from petrol station.
    If your not in action you better be in traction!