Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic MTB 2015 XC National Champions!

Well done everyone , especially Colm, Alfie and Dan. Great work by Max for such a big task (and dealing with lads who wanted to preride the course!)

Savage stuff lads and lady, well done to all. What a club is right :)

Well done to everyone who raced today.Looking at the results,Colm and Alfie both did their races in the exact same time,if Im reading it correctly.
    Rigid Micky!! :)

Ugh that was so hard! Totally wanted to quit after about 2 laps! Well done to all you savages on your podiums and awesome results, sure you're only deadly :)

Quote Originally Posted by GH-XccX View Post
    No!

I think the National Champion of the day should be Max Power, for all the work he did to create such a brilliant event, all went off smoothly, without his hard work and dedication we wouldn't of had such a great XC Champs race event!
    Second that! Even the fatlad here had fun. Thanks Alfie for the dig out of the tyre, thought my day was done before it even started ripping a sidewall on the reccie lap.....good to have a National Champ as your wheel guy :). Thanks to Caroline and Brendan C for doing bottles, Graham and the epic heads for the cheering, and thanks to Colm McG and John Doris for lapping me and sparing me a 4th run up the grass climb!

Well done to the podium takers, and the 4 lap makers.....Thanks Graham and Terry for convincing me to hang about, although a Novice podium means you gotta race the proper race next time Graham....Sure you're lapping way faster than me ya banger :)
    Last edited by garykid; 20-07-15 at 01:14 AM.

Great days racing & a fab day for the club. Well done to all the Epic riders, that was a tough course so congrats to all who raced. Thanks to everyone around the course for all the support, I was delighted to get the jersey after chasing John D for so many years:-) !! Big thanks to Alfie for getting my bike race ready and for waiting for me at the finish!! Lastly well done & thanks to Max for all the excellent organisation.

Well done great results two jerseys and lots of others knocking on the door in loads of cats! Some club altogether!

Brilliant results everybody and well done Max!

Congrats and well done to everyone. Savage results for the club!!

You're some fecker Adrian Shans!!