Club gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club gear

I don't suppose anyone would like to swap a large winter jacket for a medium?
    Everything else I got in medium is fits ok but the jacket is tiny !
    I don't know how they managed to do that .
    Cheers
    Phil

I have a large jacket and it's tight but the L enduro jerseys (long and short sleeve) are way too long and loose! If anyone wants to swap their medium enduro Jersey for a large please let me know.

Sorry Phil, no use to you with the jacket!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the non enduro long and short sleeve jerseys in XL both are a little tight and shorter than I would like but that's probably more down to me carrying some extra blubber.

Comment

I have short sleeve xc, long sleeve xc, and bib short, all in S which I would swap for M.

Comment

The sizing is terrible !

Comment

I used the sizing guide but the short sleeve XC top is too tight (4 XL) and the Short Sleeve Enduro top is far too big ( 5 XL.)

Pity, cause they look really nice.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a L XC top that's too small on me? Anyone want to swap for a xl ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like they made a bo11ix of the sizing. My large shorts are like speedos on me. Not a great look. But as my mammy used to say. “They're lovely you'll grow into them”

Comment

The XC stuff is tiny while the enduro stuff is too big, awful sizing guide on the website.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a great image Terry :)
                    Yeah I take it there's no way to send them back ?

Prob In Hindsight we should have got a Velo Rev to do a fitting night ? I did this with My old club but it was Spin then. Oh well have to lose the beer belly :D

Comment

Working...
                    X