Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club League 2020: The Results

Hi All,

Results of the 2020 Epic Club League (sorry about the delay :-).

Well done John Doris, Tara Kerins, Ger O'Donnell for taking the honours in the various categories and congrats to Ben Breach, the 2020 Club Champ :-)

Epic Club League Results 2020.jpg

Huge thanks to Terry, Keith, Gary and Ronan for all the support and help that was fundamental to getting the league off the ground this year. And thanks to everyone who raced, timed, started and marshalled - it was great.

See ye all next April (fingers crossed etc. etc.)

Cheers,

Dave, Terry, Keith, Gary and Ronan
    Attached Files

Well done John and Tara, I'm disappointed I didn't even make it into the top 10,maybe next year!
    Fair play to the lads for getting the league off the ground, not an easy task with the poxy covid!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Massive thanks from me to all the volunteers that made the league happen this year. So important in the current circumstances to have had some normality to cling to. What a sh*te time it was during lockdown. Not being able to ride a bike in the wonderful hills that we are so lucky to have on our doorstep. Losing fitness. Staring up at the mountains, not being allowed up there. Loved every minute of the league, kick starting a new chapter of life. Thanks Dave, you're a hero

Comment

Working...
      X