Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K Cap Cup 2.0 Round 1 Kilruddery 3th March now open

K Cap Cup 2.0 Round 1 Kilruddery 3th march now open

Entry link for round 1 in Kilruddery below.
    In a nod to the popular format of the CX racing there will be an A and B race catering for age categories.
    For Killruddery A racers will do 3 laps and B racers 2 laps with prizes for overall and age categories.
    Kids racing from 10:30(on the day sign up) Adult mass start 12:30.
    https://fs25.formsite.com/twracing/kcap1/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/K-Cap-Cup-2...cfa4ID8BRhwFUd

I signed up this morning,

Yeow

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    ----------------------
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Yep, signed up too.
      The rider previously known as Stevo

Comment

Better dig out my XC bike

Comment

So, emmm, A or B race?

Comment

I'm gonna give the b race a go. How many kms roughly per lap??

Comment

Originally posted by mollser View Post
              So, emmm, A or B race?
              A

Comment

Originally posted by carolinem View Post
                A
                There was only ever going to be one answer 🤣🤣🤣

----------------------
                kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Originally posted by Bootss View Post
                  There was only ever going to be one answer ������

I know! Could have a good race in B, problem with the A race is I don't like finishing my laps after everyone's gone home and its getting dark. But I do like value for money, so A it is!

Comment

Originally posted by carolinem View Post
                    A
                    No problem to you Caroline

Comment

Signed up. I can't believe I haven't ridden these trails ever!
                      really looking forward to this - should be fun on my big fat trail bike! ah sure - ride what cha got and enjoy it!

hope loads more Epic heads sign up and make a day of it! should be great fun!

Goober question - is the parking the same as Kilruddery? I see it was changed from 'Kilruddery' to something else. . . Belmont?

Comment

Belmont is the name for the south end of Kilruddery estate - so not up near Kilruddery house and the main entrance, but a different entrance. I'm sure there will be directions provided.

Comment

Looking forward to this great memories from the last time I raced there in 2011 super venue well worth entering just to ride the trails it is the only way you will get a chance
                          One of the memories of the day I still have was the whooping, jumping, excitement of Rigid Mickey as it was announced that he had come second in the vets

Some great results from epic members many who still on the go...……….most in different categories now
                          http://www.j15ulsterxc.dromaracc.co....lts_Draft1.htm

Comment

Originally posted by TerenceO View Post
                            Looking forward to this great memories from the last time I raced there in 2011 super venue well worth entering just to ride the trails it is the only way you will get a chance
                            One of the memories of the day I still have was the whooping, jumping, excitement of Rigid Mickey as it was announced that he had come second in the vets

Some great results from epic members many who still on the go...……….most in different categories now
                            http://www.j15ulsterxc.dromaracc.co....lts_Draft1.htm
                            Terry in the S4? I thought Richie would frown on that

Comment

Originally posted by ronankearneyle View Post
                              Terry in the S4? I thought Richie would frown on that
                              No frowning or ranting...….. just encouragement to get on me bike and give it ago ……anybody wondering if they should enter...….would give them the same advise....what the worse that could happen?

Comment

Working...
                              X