EpicMtb at the 2017 enduro world series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Enduro View Post
    Well done Mick and Ronan! Got down early to see them off(I owed it to Mick anyway after my no show at last year's EWS!) 8 o'clock start for the boys, I climbed up to stage 1 with them, no real sign of nerves, really slippy when I seen them in action, so much muck to content with being the first few off the start on each stage. They both made it around and we're buzzing afterwards. Amazing day up on the hill watching everyone, crowds were awesome, chainsaws, leprechauns, priests, all kinds of everything! Totes jealous that I wasn't hitting the trails but it was nice to see it as a spectator and not have 2 months of nerves before it! Anyway, massive respect to the two boys, a lot of training went in to getting fit for such a big day out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Thanks Steve for the company and photos and all for the good wishes. Good day and a pleasure riding around with Mick. Each Stage had its own story as the mud/ rocks are vary so much. Just when you think you come to terms with the sideways action on one stage it completely changes on the next, but you all know that anyway.....

Comment

Well done guys, Sounds like a tough day in those conditions!

Comment

Fair play lads. Looked like a serious buzz

Comment

Yeah that was some day on the hill, long and tiring but great fun riding some slippy, slidey trails, trying to stay upright. Happy to get down in one piece, both me and the bike. After stage 2 I got the dubious honour of being first down the hill which was interesting. Thanks to Ronan for the company, we had some good craic on the way around from nearly running down spectators to having a chat with Martin Maes who wasn't quite sure what language we were talking to him in ! And thanks to anyone who shouted at us on the way round, especially Mr Enduro for getting up early and joining us for the early stages when any sensible person would have still been in bed.

Comment

Well done lads, it looked very hairy in places with all the mud. Saw you on stage six Mick.

Comment

Working...
            X