Bellurgan CX League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellurgan CX League

Entries open for all the dates, except Dec 12th which is the Leinster champs
    https://eventmaster.ie/event/0peEHzqsA1

09 October 2021
    30 October 2021
    20 November 2021
    01 January 2022

I'll be heading up to a few of these. Signed up for the 9th Oct.

More information on their website
    https://www.facebook.com/bellurganwheelers/

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed up to Co. Louth for the McCrystal race yesterday. Another CX scorcher. First time to ride the new track. Class setup altogether. Great to see this happening on private land. Super tough course, felt very true to the european style I get to watch on the tele. Loads of hairpins and steep turns. The A and B races were amalgamated into one, due to numbers. For me, as a B racer, this means 15 extra mins of hardship than the usual. Fitness is improving in leaps and bounds lately. Managed to survive the whole race without exploding, what was the guts of an hour. Hard to make sense of the B results in the combined, but I reckon was among the top 10 of the B's. Duking it out the leaders for a while so that felt good. Colm McG grabbed the win in the M40s in the overall. Congrats to the man!

Couple of gopro vids....

Comment

Thanks Ronan, good report and great to see you up there, well done on your race, its amazing how after a couple of races the fitness starts to come back. Fair play to the McCrystals, they have a great set up there, great course with a bit of everything, some tricky off camber corners as well to keep it you honest!
        I really enjoyed the course and seemed to have better legs than last week at the Orwell Gap Cx, hope to do Navan on Sunday, we're getting in to real Cx weather now!!
        Get on these Cx races folks, its great racing and only a short season

Comment

well done lads, sounds like a great event

Comment

Well done to everyone who raced. I tried to sign up on Thursday night but was too late. ronankearneyle you came 4th in the B race. Podium next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet87 View Post
              ronankearneyle you came 4th in the B race. Podium next week!

Will be avoiding the bump up to A as long as possible. Looking forward to having another crack at the Bellurgan course. Some more of these in the calendar in the next few weeks. It's a course where theres a second or two to be gained on nearly every corner as you figure out the good line, where and when to brake, etc. Very rewarding feeling when you nail a bend and go oooh, i must do that again next lap. Levels the playing field a bit against the big engine dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet87 View Post
                Well done to everyone who raced. I tried to sign up on Thursday night but was too late. ronankearneyle you came 4th in the B race. Podium next week!

Congratulations Ronan on your 3th place last Saturday
                The revised results have bumped you up one place

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah jaysus, I hope that's not a promotion

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Ronan, great result!

Comment

Great stuff guys. Have entered a few now for November - Oldcastle and Bellurgan and will hopefully do the Bray Wheelers one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X