Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: KCapital Challenge

1. Default KCapital Challenge

Poster for Series

Site is in progress, but just to let people know its on The first round in Killruddery on the 26th of July and have a good lap there, i'll do more specifics in a bit but Maybe after your NPS race this weekend....

http://mtbireland.com/images/kcapsmall.jpg

thanks Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bob.T Seymour III; 08-07-09 at 08:55 AM. Reason: adding a URL

J_MCall Guest

Burnt out from racing? Then this weekend is the perfect time for a challenge event.....queue KCAP # 1......Just talked to bob about this, he is raving about the new course in Kilruddery. 2 laps of a monster course. cant wait? Are EPIC attending in mass numbers?

I need a rest.

4. Default

Won't be making it either.

I'll be there alright, I believe in supporting other clubs events and I'd have only been going for a spin somewhere anyway. But jaysus..no more races after the nationals please !!
    Some of us have supported the XC NPS since the very first one and I know I'd just like a frickin break and I didn't even race the last 2 NPS' and the Nationals !!

6. Default

I'd actually like to do the event but have other more pressing things that need to be done. I'm hoping to do the second and third events.

I'll be out - and probably Smithers too - if he "sobers up" in time!! 35km .... a long way!

weekend weather looks good for this
    Kilruddery is a great venue - really looking forward to seeing it again plus the new stuff that Robin has added

Nicola Guest

Hi Guys im thinking of going down to say in the wicklow area for the weekend and take in the K Capital on sunday, I was hoping to stay in Rathdrum/Glenmalure area how far is this away from Kilruddery? and other mountain bike trails?

have a look at this..much nearer than Rathdrum and those mad places..its a little bit out of the way but
    http://www.anoige.ie/hostels/knockree
    Its supposed to be pretty good..its near Enniskerry and in a fantastic location..
    you might also get something in Enniskerry itself..
    Richie