Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorrento CC XC NPS no 2

I'll sign it you eejit !!

eejit!!! Ah well I have been called alot worse!!! Kool I will bring it with me.

Thanks I Think?

Al S Guest

What time does this thing start?

Will there be muffins and Jellies for contenders?

Is there an unemployed bum category?

Who do I make the negligence claim out to (you never know)?

Can I wear my baggy shorts, and if not, where does me pump go?

when is the rain going to stop? -

What time does this thing start? You start at 12.00 with the other Sports Riders unless you are feeling really good and take on The Masters. Then you start approx 1.30. but I doubt you have the guts or the fitness for that level !

Will there be muffins and Jellies for contenders? Only if you bring your own.

Is there an unemployed bum category? No, why should there be, they obviously made the wrong career choice.

Who do I make the negligence claim out to (you never know)? Sorrento CC or Jeebus ( it is a Sunday after all)

Can I wear my baggy shorts, and if not, where does me pump go? Yes, wear your baggies . And if you pull any stupid stunts , I will turn you into an umbrella with your pump.

when is the rain going to stop? - tonight about 3.00am.

Al S Guest

Lovely. I'm very excited altogether.

Jesus now I'm really worried - Al S is a "Sports" rider!!! Where does that leave the likes of me? Is there no Goober class?? Can I race with the kids? No point they'd beat me too!! Help.............!!!!!!!!!!

This would be a good time to fire up the old Sports debate...
    Zoop de jour.

Al S has never even done as much as a club race..if he wins it hes a banger and goes straight in to Masters.
    There should 2 Sports categories.
    Sports and Sports Lite.
    But who in their right mind wants to ride sports and be a loser, people have had all winter to train for the real races.
    There have been spins on every other day of the week over the Winter. if people were too lazy and fat to train then they belong in the sports where theres no glory and even less credibility.
    You should be ashamed of your feebleness.
    or
    people with savage bikes should be ****ed out of the sports in to the age categories, how can you call yourself a novice with a 4000 bike, maximuscle inside you and 2 or 3 trips away a year " training". paying Niall Davis to make you deadly.
    Or
    yeah Sports is great, it helps you get in to racing and have craic with your mates. You get to learn the ropes of racing and what your limits are.
    Or
    Sports, what a nightmare, you learn to ride 2 laps for 3 months then the next year you are thrown in to a 4 lap race with a load of skinny savages.
    Or
    I'll race sports for the handy win
    or
    Who the **** cares, we've heard it all before..!!
    Anybody ,regardless of what category they are in deserves respect for racing.
    ust get on with it, theres always going to be bangers..
    I can't believe the Commission turned down my idea that if you race sports , you have to be prepared to sell your bike for 200 afterwards..
    That would sort them lard arsed capitalist pigs out..
    Richie

Al S Guest

I'm a virgin wacer... will be taking up the back, of the pack

jeeessuusss...wepppttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!