Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Downhill Spins over the Christmas

adamt Guest

Default Downhill Spins over the Christmas

Right so I going to have a few downhill spins over the Christmas time wish there was more time off but what can ya do.

Wednesday 31st Dec 10.00am Cloon (Finish off the year in style) doing lots of runs till we can do no more.

Then

Sunday 4th of January Road trip to the north to good old rostrevor no better place to shake off any gayness you may have picked up over Christmas, We'll organise car pooling and do up lifts all day up there. Anyone that hasn't been up there it's savage and you can drive right to the top which is always nice.

I’ll squeeze in another one if I can. These are for all epic members and for any new potential downhill members looking to join. Hope to see you all out at these.

Cheers
    Adam
    Last edited by adamt; 19-12-08 at 09:54 PM.

al Guest

don't you mean rostrevor for the road trip there be no shuttle runs in tollymore

The_Happy_Fairy Guest

Hope to be there for both,

Also, as I have a job that can at times be flexible, and a pile of unused holiday, I shall be going out on a new shinny bike quite a bit.

I will be in Cloon on Monday morning at 10:00 for a few hours, will be out of there by Lunch time.

Will go somewhere on the morning of the 24th for a few hours. Not sure where yet, give me a call or text if your interested (087 9854445).

Will do more but not that well organized yet, will post details when I know what I am about.

All welcome, I won't bite.

What the Devil !!
    The national Cyclocross Champs is on in Lurgan on the 4th..
    you lads have gone soft !!
    However i might make it to Cloon on the 31st..
    I'm on a mission however to find new trails over the break..i have a couple in mind that may require a helicopter..

hey, talking of helicopter, I saw one of those remote control little model chopper - I think in Aldi - it was only a score or something, if I stuck a small video camera to it - would it work? would it take off & fly?
    imagine the film action you'd get being chased by the little Airwolf down off Rostrevor...

adamt Guest

Cheers Al you knew what I ment fixed now its just like it never happened!

gregc Guest

any chance of a lift up to rostrevor from anyone? I'll give money towards petrol aswell so it'll be worth your while. I'm mates with loadsa the lads that live around there so I'll get them all to head down, we were all planning on having a big session there over the christmas one of the days anyway.

ohh and I'm off school from now till the 5th so if anyones around any day I more than likely will be too so let me know if ya wanna go riding.

8. Default

sounds goody good dudes!!!
    I need to overcome the shock of old-age so loads of DH over the holliers will help :-) ... and the van will certainly come in handy again for the uplifts...

and also.... teachers are off school too *yippieh* so if anyone's around any day I am too!!! Send me a pm or txt...
    wer später bremst, fährt länger schnell....

GavD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gregc View Post
    any chance of a lift up to rostrevor from anyone? I'll give money towards petrol aswell so it'll be worth your while. I'm mates with loadsa the lads that live around there so I'll get them all to head down, we were all planning on having a big session there over the christmas one of the days anyway.

ohh and I'm off school from now till the 5th so if anyones around any day I more than likely will be too so let me know if ya wanna go riding.
    Ill either be driving or ken will so you can grab a lift with us. You'll have to do that dance you did on the way back from dunmanway or he'll get very angry

gregc Guest

coolio, thanks gav. i did a dance? i think thats just another one of your fantacies gav, you were sitting very close to me in the van that time....hmmm.....im on to you! next you'll be trying to dress me up as a robot and call me brian......