Heres a bit about the frame. It was the newest 222 made which i think was 2004.
I have just got it sprayed RED by orange 3 months ago, i sent it over to orange in england, this included stripping the paint, repainting it red, new decals and stickers, crack test and new bearings, i also got the shock serviced by X1 racing at the worlds masters at the start of september, they changed all the oil, seals, gas and serviced and tuned it, so after this the frame is what i would call brand new, also when i got my frame back i covered it completly in bike-tape before i built it up so its in as good a shape as when i got it done, literaly about 1 scrape on it!!

Heres the spec:

Orange 222 Frame
-Fox Vanilla RC racing shock serviced by X1 RACING giving 8 inches of travel.
-8" 2005 boxxer world cups, new enduro seals put in recently that will last for ever and i have ordered new fluid of chain reaction so i am about to get them serviced, stanchions and lowers in good condition, new boxxer drop crown.
-Sunline v1 low rise bars.
-Sunline v1 direct mount stem, direct mount its ultra strong and stiff and wont twist if you crash.
-Shimano XT disc brakes with blue goodridge braided hoses and new pads front and rear, these are just bled and with the braided hoses work amazingly.
-Shimano 105 road mech and ultrega Road cassete,
-Shimano XTR Shifter
-Shimano XT Inner and outer gear cable, brand new inner cable will be put in before sale.
-Shimano XT Hollowtech Cranks and bottom bracket.
- E-13 LG-1 Chain device and taco.
- E-13 38 Tooth Chain ring.
- Blue Hope seat clamp, just put on when got frame resprayed.
- Blue Imperial Headset, just put in when got frame resprayed so almost new and will last ages.
- Crank brother 50/50 pedals.
- good condition Diatech waffle design grips.
- Newish 8 inch rotors, straight.
- Mavic 729 on HOPE PRO2 Rear Wheel and a Mavic 521 on Hope pro 2 Front wheel, Both with dt swiss spokes, or for a 100 euro more i can put on Mavic 823s on Blue Hope Pro 2s with dt swiss spokes,these are pretty new i have only used the back wheel a few times and the front 1 is perfect, both ust tubeless.
- Tioga saddle with Titanium rails.
- Maxxis High roller Maxx pro tyres , very god condition not much use and Dh tubes.

All parts were baught this year.

As you can see from the spec it has an extremely good built, i tried to build it with the lightest but strongest parts. Its light at about 39 pounds and i doubt you'll find a better 222.
Always kept in good condition and because im so light wasnt abused. can throw in loads of spares and a orange dh jersey. Its an animal for racing and i won every irish dh u14 race on it.
Please ask questions- phone number : 00353876184512
Im asking for 1500 euro ono which is a good price considering the spec and the condition of the frame and parts.

Will get pics soon, heres 1 of the frame.

Thanks,
Dan Sheridan.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2697122/