Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hi to all...and a few questions to start

opentarget Guest

just went over to madmtb site to find out about beginners cycles and nearly had an web induced epileptic fit due to the color scheme!! holly crap! suffice to say i had to log off without the info...perhaps ill try again later when work gets boring again.

MadMike Guest

Watch it boss, you are dissin IRELAND'S PREMIER MOUNTAINBIKING CLUB

2 BE FAIR, NOW THAT YOU SAY IT,IT IS A BIT TRIPPY!!!!
    Last edited by MadMike; 04-11-08 at 05:28 PM.

The_Happy_Fairy Guest

There is nothing wrong with transvestites or Thursday night shopping, both serve a purpose. Admittedly I think both were invented for the amusement of red blooded males and as a mechanism to weed out those of their number that were of the slightly more pink blooded variety. If I remember correctly we have had quite a few trannyies floating about the place, there was Eoim Keiths mate, that Glammer model that Kev Scared off, most of Al’s mates and G Mac of course. There were probably others. As for late night shopping, its great, its like having a crèche for the wife.

And Mr / MRS opentarget, if that all the cash you have to spend get a second hand bike, much better use of fund at that price level.

opentarget Guest

ohh very sorry not dissin them so much as there website lol

..don't bother, I've just I.P. blocked you from accessing our forum for slagging our colour scheme!

Yours in technicolour

Fergal Kilkenny
    MADMTB Club Secretary

MadMike Guest

Quote Originally Posted by opentarget View Post
    ohh very sorry not dissin them so much as there website lol
    Dont apologise, just give it back loads :)

The_Happy_Fairy Guest

Jasus, don't slag the mad lads????, They’ll administer you something savage.

Hey Madmike,

That bike in your avatar, you didn’t by any chance buy that off a slightly shady looking bloke with a French accent?

MadMike Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The_Happy_Fairy View Post
    Jasus, don't slag the mad lads????, They’ll administer you something savage.

Hey Madmike,

That bike in your avatar, you didn’t by any chance buy that off a slightly shady looking bloke with a French accent?
    Na dont think your description matchs the lad i got it off. I purchased that steed from Rob Davies

opentarget Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The_Happy_Fairy View Post
    There is nothing wrong with transvestites or Thursday night shopping, both serve a purpose. Admittedly I think both were invented for the amusement of red blooded males and as a mechanism to weed out those of their number that were of the slightly more pink blooded variety. If I remember correctly we have had quite a few trannyies floating about the place, there was Eoim Keiths mate, that Glammer model that Kev Scared off, most of Al’s mates and G Mac of course. There were probably others. As for late night shopping, its great, its like having a crèche for the wife.

And Mr / MRS opentarget, if that all the cash you have to spend get a second hand bike, much better use of fund at that price level.

second hand...dont know why but im always wairy of buying second hand. ill look into it.
    and agree about the creche, keeps the girlfriend happy for a few hours with minimal effort!

The_Happy_Fairy Guest

I know the one, I Reckon Rob was wasted as a southsider, would have been a deadly northsider, probably still would have been wasted, but sure what can you do.

Well Mr. Target, I understand your concern. Where I’m coming from is that a 500 euro bike will relace it in a year, while you will get a bike you can mountain bike on, it will be the bear minimum in terms of off roaders. Second hand you will get a better machine for the money. But you do have to be careful though.