Thread: Navan - last of the Leinster CX

Default Navan - last of the Leinster CX

After a few weeks away from the cx races it was off to navan for the last round of the Leinster CX league. Heading off this morning I almost didnít bother with the second bike, sure why would I, itís been dry for the past two weeks! Arrived out to find a nice course with plenty for everyone, natural sections, uppy bits, downy bits and everyoneís favourite, running bits. There were a few sloppy bits too, and shoe eating sticky bits as well but it all added up to a good course.

Emmet, Mick and Terry were all on the podium today in the B race whilst Dorris started where he left off with the first win of the year despite a head cold in the M50 cat and third overall for the League.

It was another ho hum day for me. A bad start (could not clip in&#129324 meant I got caught up in the mess at the first choke point. After that, it was a case of keeping the head up and sticking at it. Despite a less than stellar season, I learnt loads.

As Dave said a course with something for everybody,
    have to really admire the under aged riders who where be raced around the same course no mean feat especially when later on you could see so many seasoned riders tumbling down the drops and kissing the ground all around the course

Some great results from club riders from John Paul Dave in A race and from Mick and Emmet in B, Brendan third and third overall in league, John third in league and Emmet first overall being chased by Mike second and myself fourth

Just one more race to go next weekend in Enniscrone
    T

https://www.myrunresults.com/events/...k/3625/results

I forgot to mention Brendan, who started his year off with a third place finish. After a fast start he droped back a few places but dug in to secure the third spot on the podium - well done Brendan.

4. Default

Well done all, best of luck in sligo!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk