Thread: Round 14 results

1. Default Round 14 results

Well done Sarah on the win....watch out terry, as soon as she has that new bike she will be smashing your times! thanks Roo, colm and lawdie for the timing tonight.
    Hot dusty racing tonight, burped a tyre on the first lap, so thats my excuse for being slow up the climbs :)
    Good few went back to the pub for the chats which was great, 2 more weeks to go so lets keep the post race social club going!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NEt...ew?usp=sharing

Yay well done Sarah. Sorry I missed that one. Busy busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Colm, Lawdie and Roo. Good evening to be out. Thanks all.

Yes, thanks all. Great night. Enjoyable as ever. Atleast the parts when I was on the bike and not climbing out of a gorse bush. Lost count of the number of times fell off. Legs were feeling good on the start line, ready to smash it. Well, forgot about a small detail of a sunny lunchtime swim earlier in the day. Turns out jelly arms and mtb are a bad combination. Live and learn. See you next week

Thanks all again for last night, sorry to have missed the pub. Punctured or burped I think on first lap, think I saw Gary slipped a bunch of tacks out of his pocket before hitting the afterburners and leaving me in the dust wobbling about on a soft back tyre. Not a bad night for it though it being sunny and warm. Pumped the thing up and tried again, but it went down again straight away. I just hope I don't have to chuck a new tyre. Well done Sarah on the win!

6. Default

Great night's racing, perfect conditions. Thanks starter and timers. Thought I was going well until Dave Conway flew by..a well he's a bit younger!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorisj View Post
    Thought I was going well until Dave Conway flew by..a well he's a bit younger!
    Exactly what I was thinking when you went by me John..a well he's a bit younger!

Iím extremely concerned about what my start time will be this week 😂 Iíve been enjoying getting a lap or two in on my own before the madness!

Talking

U will learn to embrace the chaos in time.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahMcD View Post
    Iím extremely concerned about what my start time will be this week 😂 Iíve been enjoying getting a lap or two in on my own before the madness!

You could of done another lap and still win last Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro