Thread: Round 3 Results

Default Round 3 Results

Hi All,

Huge thanks to Muiris, Jon and Tara for timing the race tonight.

Results are available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qW...Ta5b8nIQuO9KNu

Well done to Rodney on the win tonight. And congrats to Colm McGarvey - fastest average laps tonight.

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks timers and Dave , great racing tonight , welcome everyone,

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    ----------------------
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3. Default

Thanks timers and starter. Well done Rodney. The good news Colm, fastest lap time this year, the bad news...next weeks handicap.

Thanks to Muiris, Jon, Gareth, Tara and everyone involved in organizing this event.
    It really is great craic and addictive.
    Coming first was not the plan, take it easy with next weeks handicap.

5. Default

Great racing last night, thanks to everyone who made it happen and to all the supporters out around the track, I was surprised to see so many people and all supporting the race, deadly stuff!
    Thanks for the warning on the handicap John, now I know so what you were up to!!
    I won’t be racing for a few of weeks/ months / years but hopefully make it over to do some timing, enjoy and see ye soon

Dave, i am not sure i understand the timing, i am sure i did four laps, it looks from this i got a DNF

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Dave, i am not sure i understand the timing, i am sure i did four laps, it looks from this i got a DNF
    All your laps look like they are there (0:14:42 0:14:42 0:15:06 0:15:30) you came 30th,is that right? it's Paul and Ciaran that got the dnf's

Quote Originally Posted by ericag View Post
    All your laps look like they are there (0:14:42 0:14:42 0:15:06 0:15:30) you came 30th,is that right? it's Paul and Ciaran that got the dnf's
    Erica
    yes, that looks right, thankyou

B