Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPIC MTB Introductory Spin ,Sat 8th March 2019

That was great climby fun! Nice to get out on dry trails.... Great crew out, nice long 3 + hours soon...Harri was soaring through the air over the jumps - it was like he had a basket on the front of his bike with ET in it wrapped in a blanket and his name was really Elliott and he just took off and looked pretty cool against the moon. From my view anyway it looked like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Default

Where's the rest of the top Trump heart rates and speed

Average heart rate134 = 81 % of Avg Max HR
    Max rate 195 = 118 % of Max HR
    max speed 45,

And still talking

4. Default

Thanks Terry great spin , ur leadmines spins are always a blast. Everyone was flying it & a big shout out to Harri for such great tips that reduced my dab quota by 1,000s today , cheers mr ! Till next time

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

5. Default

Didnt have my garmin or heart rate monitor so no idea of my top trump scores. Thanks Alan im already looking forward
    to do that new trail & log again, got my adrenalin kick for the entire week from it ha ha !

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TerenceO View Post
    Max rate 195 = 118 % of Max HR

And still talking
    Fookin hell Terry that's not quite normal

7. Default

Ok, you win Terry

great spin, - great fun Got some air time over JW's tabletop - nice! not much but great fun!
    the new rock drop Oz showed us made me quiver, i'm going to back to practice that a few times!
    legs are still hanging off me from last week - goes to show the effect racing has! ha ha!
    great fun

thanks Terry - great route!