Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: K Cap Cup 2.0 Round 1 Kilruddery 3th March now open

Signed up. I can't believe I haven't ridden these trails ever!
    really looking forward to this - should be fun on my big fat trail bike! ah sure - ride what cha got and enjoy it!

hope loads more Epic heads sign up and make a day of it! should be great fun!

Goober question - is the parking the same as Kilruddery? I see it was changed from 'Kilruddery' to something else. . . Belmont?

2. Default

Belmont is the name for the south end of Kilruddery estate - so not up near Kilruddery house and the main entrance, but a different entrance. I'm sure there will be directions provided.

Looking forward to this great memories from the last time I raced there in 2011 super venue well worth entering just to ride the trails it is the only way you will get a chance
    One of the memories of the day I still have was the whooping, jumping, excitement of Rigid Mickey as it was announced that he had come second in the vets

Some great results from epic members many who still on the go...……….most in different categories now
    http://www.j15ulsterxc.dromaracc.co....lts_Draft1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by TerenceO View Post
    Looking forward to this great memories from the last time I raced there in 2011 super venue well worth entering just to ride the trails it is the only way you will get a chance
    One of the memories of the day I still have was the whooping, jumping, excitement of Rigid Mickey as it was announced that he had come second in the vets

Some great results from epic members many who still on the go...……….most in different categories now
    http://www.j15ulsterxc.dromaracc.co....lts_Draft1.htm
    Terry in the S4? I thought Richie would frown on that

Quote Originally Posted by ronankearneyle View Post
    Terry in the S4? I thought Richie would frown on that
    No frowning or ranting...….. just encouragement to get on me bike and give it ago ……anybody wondering if they should enter...….would give them the same advise....what the worse that could happen?

6. Default

I've signed up in B :(
    Iz dont mind sprintin but I hate dat

Might as well give this XC lark a go. Not wearing lycra though.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie G View Post
    Might as well give this XC lark a go. Not wearing lycra though.
    DO you not always wear lycra??

9. Default

I'm in! Yeow!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinem View Post
    DO you not always wear lycra??
    Only bibshorts hiding under baggies on the MTB.