Thread: Navan CX

Default Navan CX

Great day out in Navan. Nice course, bit of everything and plenty of roots. Sticky course but great fun. Had a great race with Dave Lawless. He had the better of me on some of the technical stuff but I took one risk to many on a steep and sloppy kicker, came off the bike and lost 20 seconds. Pushed harder, made more mistakes, made up some ground but not enough. Roll on next week.

2. Default

Some race all right, Mick Jordan made things difficult, but dug deep and got the M50 prize. Slippy in the forest section (bike went sideways on the first lap) but plenty of good sections.

Great day for racing one of the few times the A race had more entries than the B race,
    Paul made top 10 in a star studded field of super stars with John EPIC 'senior member of the year' 15th first M50 home follow by Dave in 23th
    In the B race I had a super race best result of the year so far finishing 6th had some great battles on the way at end of lap 4 had moved up to 4th and was on my way to move up to third when a crash coast me valuable time in the woodland section Mick came in 12th having a disaster on the start line with his gearing Navan has being unkind to him this year he had a mechanical at start at earlier race in oct
    Brendan was riding in the under 16/14 race not sure how he finished? As he was not riding in the B race to show me the way he entered his uncle Cormac Conroy who finished 10th in his first cx race super result.
    Roll on next sunday
    T
    Results
    https://www.myrunresults.com/events/...2/2799/results

4. Default

Phew! Glad thatís over. Toughest one in a while that Iíll put down to personal fatigue. Really felt rubbish and couldnít get going. Came around towards the end but worked hard to stay in the top 10. It really hurt more than usual. Great to see good numbers in both races. Sorry I couldnít stick around for the Bís had other matters to tend to. Well done all the legends who raced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk