Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Cooley Thriller 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ken mulvey View Post
    Hey epic myself and Simon are signed up hope to see some old faces for this really lookin forward to it. Is it ok to wear the epic gear if if a lapsed member??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    no such thing as a lapsed member if you are a Mulvey. You guys are honoury members at this stage!

Ah thanks Caroline that means a lot. Always glad to represent epic see everyone Saturday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Another lapsed member making the trip up. See you there

Also signed up !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Default

Good man Mick.
    What's the story with bottle/food stops? Do you bring a bag or lunch box for them to take up or something? Can't find any info.

Is anyone doing the 21k short route? Not fit enough for the 51k

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stailfish540 View Post
    Good man Mick.
    What's the story with bottle/food stops? Do you bring a bag or lunch box for them to take up or something? Can't find any info.
    Yes there are boxes at the start where you can leave bottles and food, which are then brought to the various food stops (which box is going where will be clearly marked). Most people leave bottles maybe with a gel or bar taped to them. You'll have to find yours in the box when you get to the food stop so make sure you'll be able to know which one is yours easily. They also provide bananas and other general food at the food stops but I wouldn't rely on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    Is anyone doing the 21k short route? Not fit enough for the 51k
    Rodney dont waste your time travelling up just to do the 21km.....just do the longer one. You are well able for it, just pace yourself. for the 21 km most of it is on the road, you will be finished in an hour

9. Default

Rodney - I'm doing the 52 - if I can - anyone can! It'll take me about 5.5 hours - I'm in the race - Not Racing !

I haven't registered yet - and can't online now - does anyone know if you can register tomorrow?

10. Default

Do the long one take your time and enjoy it stop plenty be grand.

Never signed up either I'm sure you can sign up on the day but I'll get there early buzzing for this after missing it last year