Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Da Cooley Thriller 2018

  1. #1

    Default Da Cooley Thriller 2018

    Thinking about doing da cooley thriller this year, had a look at registration and it doesnt seem to be open yet? When does it usually open, or is it closed already? Anyone else doing it from Epic?

  2. Default

    No thinking required for this event see you there
    https://www.active.com/carlingford-c...challenge-2018

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Churchtown, Dublin
    Posts
    448

    Default

    signed up today, need to get more mileage into the legs

  4. #4

    Default

    i would really like to do it but i just dong think i would be able for it physically/fitness

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terenceo View Post
    No thinking required for this event see you there
    https://www.active.com/carlingford-c...challenge-2018
    Thanks Terry.

    Silly question what category should I register for? Never raced, slightly fat, 34 years, like long distance stuff - would it be sport male?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RafalM View Post
    Thanks Terry.

    Silly question what category should I register for? Never raced, slightly fat, 34 years, like long distance stuff - would it be sport male?
    Sport Male Ideal ,your also eligible for masters 30-39, first race go with sport

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinem View Post
    i would really like to do it but i just dong think i would be able for it physically/fitness
    See you on the 11th so ,
    best to be there wondering why your there than at home thinking I would love to be there
    T

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Barrytown Wheelies
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Signed up for the Sports 52k race, if I can do it anyone can!
    Last edited by GH-SB75D; 06-19-2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Wrong distance!
    ____________
    Sur la Plaque!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Barrytown Wheelies
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RafalM View Post
    Silly question what category should I register for? Never raced, slightly fat, 34 years, like long distance stuff - would it be sport male?
    If you’re a regular Nps racer and/or S1/2 the race your age category, the sports race tends to be full of bangers chasing an easy win...
    ____________
    Sur la Plaque!

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GH-SB75D View Post
    Signed up for the Sports 35k race, if I can do it anyone can!
    Whats this Sports 35 k race get back in there and change to 52k long course Vets

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •