Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticknock gravity enduro

Well done boyzzzzzz

Great results lads!

Really short loop in Ticknock but all really fun and fast
    stages, very little rain so no muck or greasy roots to deal with. Toughest and most fun race this year on the hardtail, managed 2nd again with no practice so happy out! Brendan 5th, Mick 6th and Oisin 8th. Race of the day from Harry winning his class and having the fastest overall time for the day, amazing stuff, well done Harry!
    The rider previously known as Stevo

4. Default

Great racing on dusty trails. A bit short in duration but the gravity enduros are always like that especially the Ticknock round so it was expected. They could have put in some additional stages or lengthened some of them easily though. Still well worth the day out. I ended up 8th in my category with only 7 seconds between 4th and 9th place so it was very close. I made a mistake on stage 4 which cost me a bit of time, but that's the way it goes. I'm really getting to like the precision of enduro racing (which I couldn't get my head around before)... a small mistake once during your day can cost you many places and you can never get it back. You have to be really on the ball.

Great fun riding around with Stevo and Mick.

Well done everyone! Harry is flying!