Thread: Round 3 Results

1. Default Round 3 Results

Rob Trench took the win tonight, well done Rob! Thanks as always to my beautiful timers Colm, Mick and Gareth (thanks for the boobie pic Gareth). Lovely dry course tonight, and some super fast lap times, Harry with an 8.18!!!
    Rasher, sorry we missed Lucas's last lap time, he is still racking up the points on the league table. Proper little superstar in the making!

401 was Eoin Bradley
    403 was Dylan Hayden. We dont have any times for 402 Colin Hayden, did we miss you altogether?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X49...ew?usp=sharing

Usual story, if anything is wrong just post below

Boobies???

3. Default

Great fun- first and last time Iíll ever win a league race - at least I started at the time given to me by the official at the start, so all above board !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iz dont mind sprintin but I hate dat

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Great fun- first and last time I’ll ever win a league race - at least I started at the time given to me by the official at the start, so all above board !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And to think you wanted to go even earlier...dirty banger

Great night, course riding really well, big gains and on last week, thanks Gareth, Mick & Colm. Looking forward to see the oldskool handicap next week. Thanks again Erica. Well done Harry, brilliant lap time.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batster View Post
    Boobies???
    Was it not you that left the lovely drawing of the boobies on the timing page? Self portrait :-D