Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Club league start times - Round 1

  1. #1

    Default Club league start times - Round 1

    Posting this up for Erica...

    This is the list of start times (and your race number):
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dz...2O-cmUdvRIIG8j

    There are a few people who we don't know without a Start Time. These people should look through the list and find someone that they think will give them a good race and start with them. Post here to let us know who you should start with.

    For the rest of you... quit your moaning, get out and enjoy the craic and we'll tweak the handicaps for Round 2 to reflect where you are right now in terms of fitness.

    See ye all tomorrow.
    Last edited by DaveMeredi; 18-04-18 at 03:57 PM.

  2. Default

    Brilliant, thanks a million Dave!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMeredi View Post
    Posting this up for Erica...

    This is the list of start times (and your race number):
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dz...2O-cmUdvRIIG8j

    There are a few people who we don't know without a Start Time. These people should look through the list and find someone that they think will give them a good race and start with them. Post here to let us know who you should start with.

    For the rest of you... quit your moaning, get out and enjoy the craic and we'll tweak the handicaps for Round 2 to reflect where you are right now in terms of fitness.

    See ye all tomorrow.

    Hi I had registered for the league but do not appear on the list ..... could you please add me in at 18.52
    regards eoin moran

  4. Default

    Will do Eoin, you are number 230

  5. #5

    Default

    Great thanks, look forward to it

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks Erica and Dave.

  7. #7

    Default

    Thanks guys

    Hope to make it round 3 times :)




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garykid View Post
    Thanks guys

    Hope to make it round 3 times :)




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4 laps

  9. Default

    Just for some of the newbies that haven't raced before. it's 4 laps. you need to call your number on EVERY lap, loud and clear! including after you do the first climb on the hill. Basically just call it every time you pass me. We start at the entrance to the leadmines, up the hill and turn left, this is where the timing will be. Listen carefully for your name being called at the start, it won't be called twice, and your tough nuggies if you miss your start time :)
    Other than that, have fun, bring sun cream and your pocket money for a burger in the golden ball after!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericag View Post
    Just for some of the newbies that haven't raced before. it's 4 laps. you need to call your number on EVERY lap, loud and clear! including after you do the first climb on the hill. Basically just call it every time you pass me. We start at the entrance to the leadmines, up the hill and turn left, this is where the timing will be. Listen carefully for your name being called at the start, it won't be called twice, and your tough nuggies if you miss your start time :)
    Other than that, have fun, bring sun cream and your pocket money for a burger in the golden ball after!
    Also, if someone faster than you wants to pass, let them. You don't need to stop, just move to the side and let them pass.

    If you want to pass someone, give them plenty of notice (but no screaming or roaring) and tell them where and on which side you will pass.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •