Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club league start times - Round 1

Default Club league start times - Round 1

Posting this up for Erica...

This is the list of start times (and your race number):
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dz...2O-cmUdvRIIG8j

There are a few people who we don't know without a Start Time. These people should look through the list and find someone that they think will give them a good race and start with them. Post here to let us know who you should start with.

For the rest of you... quit your moaning, get out and enjoy the craic and we'll tweak the handicaps for Round 2 to reflect where you are right now in terms of fitness.

See ye all tomorrow.
    Last edited by DaveMeredi; 18-04-18 at 03:57 PM.

2. Default

Brilliant, thanks a million Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMeredi View Post
    Posting this up for Erica...

This is the list of start times (and your race number):
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dz...2O-cmUdvRIIG8j

There are a few people who we don't know without a Start Time. These people should look through the list and find someone that they think will give them a good race and start with them. Post here to let us know who you should start with.

For the rest of you... quit your moaning, get out and enjoy the craic and we'll tweak the handicaps for Round 2 to reflect where you are right now in terms of fitness.

See ye all tomorrow.

Hi I had registered for the league but do not appear on the list ..... could you please add me in at 18.52
    regards eoin moran

4. Default

Will do Eoin, you are number 230

Great thanks, look forward to it

Thanks Erica and Dave.

Thanks guys

Hope to make it round 3 times :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by garykid View Post
    Thanks guys

Hope to make it round 3 times :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4 laps

9. Default

Just for some of the newbies that haven't raced before. it's 4 laps. you need to call your number on EVERY lap, loud and clear! including after you do the first climb on the hill. Basically just call it every time you pass me. We start at the entrance to the leadmines, up the hill and turn left, this is where the timing will be. Listen carefully for your name being called at the start, it won't be called twice, and your tough nuggies if you miss your start time :)
    Other than that, have fun, bring sun cream and your pocket money for a burger in the golden ball after!

Quote Originally Posted by ericag View Post
    Just for some of the newbies that haven't raced before. it's 4 laps. you need to call your number on EVERY lap, loud and clear! including after you do the first climb on the hill. Basically just call it every time you pass me. We start at the entrance to the leadmines, up the hill and turn left, this is where the timing will be. Listen carefully for your name being called at the start, it won't be called twice, and your tough nuggies if you miss your start time :)
    Other than that, have fun, bring sun cream and your pocket money for a burger in the golden ball after!
    Also, if someone faster than you wants to pass, let them. You don't need to stop, just move to the side and let them pass.

If you want to pass someone, give them plenty of notice (but no screaming or roaring) and tell them where and on which side you will pass.