Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: National Cyclocross Champs

1. Default National Cyclocross Champs

http://www.offroadcyclingireland.ie/...ical_Guide.pdf

Great venue and close to Dublin this year.
    Who's racing???
    I'm doing the M40 race and will be available to help in the pits for anyone competing in the later races.
    Would be great to get a good Epic crew out for this both racing and to help out.

I'll be trying to keep you in sight Colm :-). Looking forward to the course. I'll be around to help out with the later races.

Also, the course will be open for practice on Saturday with the kids races taking place then on Saturday as well.
    Last edited by DaveMeredi; 12-27-2017 at 08:19 PM.

I have signed up
    need to get some spins in all info in guide re times, categories etc great to see races on the sat for kids and support race for anybody looking to ride a cx race this can be done on a mountain or cx bike
    T

4. Default

Anyone know what time the kiddies races are on at? Can't see it in the guide thing

5. Default

Best of luck all

I had hope to make it and give a dig out in the pits but I've my nephews christening.
    But if there is anyone out there with a few free hours give the lads and ladies a dig out tis great Craic in the pits

Defo wont be taking part on the day so aim to be up to give assistance, I can bring the tcx as a spare pit bike if anyone needs it but let me know in advanše oŕ i will leave it at home.

7. Default

Sounds good Gary, I could do with one (or share with others), Cheers.

Heya John, Colm just beat ya to it for the spare bike but I will try get a lend of my old Focus for the day but I am sure we could manage with the one spare between two. I will bring Aaron with me to help with bottles and washing bikes etc etc so we should be well set up.

9. Default

Thanks Gary...the pressure is on now!

All info for this weekends cx racing here, times ,location,whos riding,support races etc
    http://www.offroadcyclingireland.ie/

So the EPIC line out for next Sunday CX Champs
    Juniors Harry Byrne
    M40 Colm McGarvey, Dave Meredith,Niall Quinlan
    M50+ John Doris,Mick O’Reilly,Myself

So who is riding in the Suport races on Sat? under 6,8,10,12,14,16,senior men and women
    Brendan under 14,Harri ,Muris who else? Keith,Donough,Ronan,Andy,Garth Fair, Graham,Neville ,Tara,Erica, Caroiline, Natalie who else?

This is a great chance to ride one of the venues of the year if you’re a first timer a chance to experience cx racing at its best can be ridden on cx or mtb bike.
    Big thanks to Garry and his son Aaron volunteering to do pits any more volunteers realistically 2 people required for a rider to make a bike exchange in pits anybody free? on site training can be arranged, anybody got a spare cx bike there not using all sizes required.

Could somebody volunteer to collect jackets spare clothing on start line on the Sunday
    I will be at the start line for the senior support race on the Sat and will collect spare clothing

So if your looking for a great day of either racing or spectating the GAP in Glencullen is the place to be this week end.

Terry
    Last edited by terenceo; 01-10-2018 at 11:01 AM.