Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic Club intro spin Sat 18 Nov 2017. 09:00 Lady of the wayside church Kiltiernan

Default Epic Club intro spin Sat 18 Nov 2017. 09:00 Lady of the wayside church Kiltiernan

There is a lot of interest in an introductory spin at the moment, so we're putting this spin up especially for all those interested in joining the club and seeing what we do, as it says on the tin - introductory - so come along and we'll all meet!

Please ensure that you can cycle a mountain bike, that it's in condition to cycle for a couple of hours, that you are reasonably fit. The pace will be set by the slowest person (i.e. we'll wait and leave no one behind!) so, don't worry come along and enjoy the morning. Post below to let me know if you are coming!

Have a spare tube or two, a chain link is handy, proper cycling clothing, and be ready to roll out of the car park for a 2 to 3 hour adventure at 09.00.

All Saturday spinners are welcome too. looking forward to seeing you all!

https://www.google.ie/maps/dir/''/''...2!2d53.2359007

2. Default

Nice one sounds great Harri I’ll post it up on ladies who shred thanks & c u there

Hi All

this is a great chance to get to meet new people and ride with a club, don't be afraid - we don't bite, but you will improve, and most of all enjoy yourself. I'll run these for a few weeks so come along and have fun!

Leadmines riding deadly at the moment very satisfying riding over the fallen autumnal golden leafs and listening to them crinkle and pop underneath come out and enjoy for yourself with EPIC's best Spin Master Harri
    T

Sounds deadly. I'll be there.
    With descriptions like that, how can I resist :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

KITW - anagram for "kids in the way", enjoy everyone

7. Default

me there
    Iz dont mind sprintin but I hate dat

Great thanks I’ll be there!

If anyone has a spare helmet bring it please as a guy I know needs to barrow one.

www.terrymcdonagh.com

10. Default

Can't make this one - but will be there next week! Enjoy !