Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Coffee Stop at Cruagh Wood

Default NEW Coffee Stop at Cruagh Wood

Hey EPIC MTB'ers. I hope me doing this isn't completely frowned upon, it could be considered shameless self promotion!

I'm Stephen, one of two guys that set up Shaggy Dog Coffee / instagram.com/shaggydogcoffee. We're a new coffee truck and we're currently based in Cruagh Wood carpark on weekends from 08:00 - 16:00. Last weekend was our first time out in our truck and we saw a group of MTBers with EPIC jerseys pass by us in the carpark.

We wanted to reach out just to let you all know we're there and would be more than delighted to be known as a mountainside coffee stop for MTBers. We'll have Fulfill bars and some snacks for that extra energy boost. We'll also have a pump at hand if any of you need air!

Hope to see some of you over the next few weekends

-Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog View Post
    Hey EPIC MTB'ers. I hope me doing this isn't completely frowned upon, it could be considered shameless self promotion!
    Hmm... We'll allow it so long as you throw in a free snack bar with every coffee to anyone in an EPIC jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by GH-SB4.5c View Post
    Hmm... We'll allow it so long as you throw in a free snack bar with every coffee to anyone in an EPIC jersey?
    **Runs to shop to buy case of snack bars**

4. Default

Best of luck with the coffee stop... ill be sure to stop for a skinny late at some point
    Less Traction = More Action

5. Default

Kudos for seeing the marketing opportunity! Good luck with the business , a coffee, tyre pump and fulfill bars who could say no !

nice one! who doesn't love a bit of cake on a spin

Goodluck with it lads, get hold of some home made cake and your on to winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Goodluck with it lads, get hold of some home made cake and your on to winner.
    Double chocolate brownies and big sticky flapjacks sound OK?!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog View Post
    Double chocolate brownies and big sticky flapjacks sound OK?!
    Sold! :) Best of luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ericag View Post
    Sold! :) Best of luck with it!
    Did somebody say Flapjacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk