Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Navan CX - Sunday 8th October

Similar course to last year?

Lady Dixon was awesome, course was tough but a lot of fun. Well worth the trip to Belfast. Managed to go over the bars into the woods on the second lap but fortunately didn't lose much time.

2. Default

Great day out in Navan best results in a cx race put it down to a great start 5th or 6th into first corner 10 at end of first lap moved up to 7th before kissing the ground after picking myself fixing the make up never know who you would meet got back chasing to get some places back happy days coming in behind Micko at the finish.
    Other epic riders strutting their stuff Erica 5th, Brendan 1st ,Harry 10th 1st Junior in A race also Donough,Ronan in B race , Niall in the A race. plus Natalie 5th in Lady Dixon
    Results
    https://www.myrunresults.com/events/...k/2418/results
    T

Tough course, very physical. I'd have never caught young Terry if he hadn't hit the dirt. Lost 2 places in the finishing straight as i wasn't really sure it was the last lap as they reduced the number of laps and two lads I'd overtaken sprinted past me ! Won't make that mistake again . Well done to all who competed.

That course rode so much more forgiving than last October when I think it was frosty and the rough ground was bullet proof hard, this time the bit of mud gave some forgiveness. I certainly enjoyed my race, mostly :-)