Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Intro, beginner, improver MTBing Starting 6.4.13 Ticknock 9.00

Default Intro, beginner, improver MTBing Starting 6.4.13 Ticknock 9.00

Magic stuff Richie, Alan appreciated the advice and spin. Also thanked the helper Epic mentors. He dropped into expert and got the shock sorted.

Great stuff today ladies and gents. Well done everyone. Was a great introduction for all those budding mtb'ers. Thanks harri for the extra bit of training and the rip back down.

actionpix Guest

Many thanks for today guys!

these are going to be a weekly thing folks..same time same place for April ok

Now folks for April we will be running this spin from the Upper Car Park Barrier in Ticknock at 9.00am , I would really appreciate help from any of the senior riders that might be free !
    Now please pay attention to my rules..Mountainbiking is an Extreme sport and regardless of your level of Interest you should have these basic items

A base Layer
    Full finger Gloves
    Padded shorts ( baggies are fine)
    Tights ( recommended but not essential)
    A decent helmet sitting on you properly
    a properly set up bike with functioning gears and brakes and forks.
    two tubes
    a pump
    a multitool
    a powerlink
    bananas, fruit, mars bars or jellies , whatever you need to to keep you fuelled and water, lots of water .
    I am the most experienced Mountainbike spin leader guide you will ever meet and you will benefit greatly riding with me. These are the basic equipment check that I require , its to keep you safe and keep everybody else safe and help you enjoy the spin.
    I would welcome any questions you might have on equipment and riding , just ask.
    My aim is to do a bit more each week and then start going to Djouce in May..I dont have time to do a lot of stuff with people individually on spins but please feel free to call in and talk to me in the shop. I will give you tips and point you in the right direction.
    Richie
    Last edited by Byrner; 07-04-13 at 07:03 PM.

I should be available for most of those dates to give a dig out but are they right??? Next sat, the following sun then wednesday 24th? Is that right

sorry I fixed that..I wonder will our friend Nailer come along ?

I feckin doubt it but u should wear the speedos and wooly hat anyway! Just incase like oh and those dates are better for me now. Should be able to make them all.
    Last edited by Iomair; 07-04-13 at 07:37 PM.

Default Intro, beginner, improver MTBing Starting 6.4.13 Ticknock 9.00

I'll be away for the first two but happy to help on the 27th if needed.