Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 NPS Rider Categories

Were you racing last year? That has been scrapped long ago!
    The man who's name you'd love to touch

jackson Guest

july is not long ago

jackson Guest

while youre there you said somewhere about promotion/relegation in categories like how its done in british series , didnt you notice something fundamentally different about the structure of the series

You can pay on the day if you wish, which was the case in 2012, I can't see that being changed.
    However, I do like the online sign-on as it speeds things up and also gives us an estimation of how many people will attend a particular race.
    Surely if you have time to whinge on the forum you can spend 2min signing on for a race?
    The man who's name you'd love to touch

Default 2013 NPS Rider Categories

Good man max give that lad the stick he's always moaning

Fair play Max..

hey..i have spent most of my time as a foil to the Offroad Commission, not just the previous backstabbing one but ones going all the way back to the first one, however unlike probably everybody else who criticises them , I'm quite prepared to help them out if they ask me to..my problem with the Commission as a general rule is there lack of Balls, too much talky talky nicey nicey and as I have seen it all before I can happily point out the flaws in their plans. However, I know Max has got everybodies best interests at heart..hes even worried about the Downhill NPS or lack of..you won't catch him saying XC is gay or DH is **** if he gets in a sulk because I upset Coillte..or some other shower of ****heads..he'll work his arse off to try and solve things..If I upset him, he'll be man enough to ring me up and tear me a new one.

jackson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    You can pay on the day if you wish, which was the case in 2012, I can't see that being changed.
    However, I do like the online sign-on as it speeds things up and also gives us an estimation of how many people will attend a particular race.
    Surely if you have time to whinge on the forum you can spend 2min signing on for a race?
    im not whinging, "im just sayin" and i agree with what you like about online sign on i just never liked the online only thing.as for the other two malignant auld bollixes you should be looking for the continuum transfunctioner on tcm