Thread: Saturday Morning Freeride 8.00 Blue Light Carpark

Default Saturday Morning Freeride 8.00 Blue Light Carpark

Heading out from the Blue Light Pub to do a couple of the King Of 3 Rock stages i found whilst trotting my Horse all over the place dropping great big green plops all over the place..and trampling the living daylights out of frogs and s hit..
    In truth, I actually followed a couple of MXers down them ! so if you want to ..come along bear in mind I ride my Giant Awesome Reign like an XC race bike..I will wear me baggies though and I got myself a brand new Giant Gravity dropper Seatpost !

I'll be there, any spare pooper shooters?

yes I have two €199 to your good self

deadly, although my free ride bike might look like a orange xc bike...

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    Heading out from the Blue Light Pub to do a couple of the King Of 3 Rock stages i found whilst trotting my Horse all over the place dropping great big green plops all over the place..and trampling the living daylights out of frogs and s hit..
    Galloping down the trails humming this tune?

classic !

A fooking deadly morning for a spin around three rock, we most have scared the horses away as we didn't see any...

they're all in Mountjoy ..the bastiches..great spin with the Limey and the Culchie..the Schlomps is slowly creeping, creeping inexorably across the mountain..

I went out a little later (was feeding the kids while you were enjoying the schlomp) - I was heading down a trail - a couple were ahead walking- late 40s. I say 'hello' the woman turns around and screams (as if I've just drawn a gun) 'Watch out, Watch out' her hubby jumps around and and starts screaming 'Jesus!!!!!'. I was barely moving and didn't come too close - it was like something from a UK comedy - the woman who over-reacts with Catherine Tate. . . Then in a second bizarre encounter - a lad starts giving me advice on how to ride - mind you I was on my bike and he was pushing his. . . strange day!

You should try and come out with us harri, deadly way to gear yourself up for a day minding kids.