Thread: Saturday Morning 8.00am Lambe Doyles easy screamer

Default Saturday Morning 8.00am Lambe Doyles easy screamer

Not a full tilt screaming session but more a nonstop roller coaster ride around 3 Rock..staying away from the schlompfests that will be the order of the day up there now. Start your Gravity Enduro Winter Training now with these early morning sessions by using a 100 to 120mm XC/All singing all dancing machine.
    Not for beginners mind you.

You still doing this?

why would you even ask ?

Just being polite!

fcuk you !

Great way to start a busy weekend. What with my recent family expansion and work deployment the old biking has gone by the wayside. So a blast around 3Rock with ginger balls himself was a fairly daunting prospect, even if he described it as "easy". So up from lambs, past the goat Taj Mahal, some lads need to get out more, and across the satellite trail, I think that's what it's called, to the top if the Dream track. Over from there to Metro 1, up that and across and past Toms. The rockdropper or one of his minions had been busy building a stone cairn in honour of us MTBers, which we easily scaled on our way up the switchbacks up to the WW. Yer man was flying ahead of me, letting a few roars of abuse/encouragement loose as he went over the waterbars and up the new section to fairy castle. At the top we had a bit of a marketing photo shoot not that our brilliant Giant steeds need any promotion. So work and sprogs were calling at this stage to we hammered down from fairy castle to the top of Metro 1 for hell for leather blast down it and on to the dream track where I proceeded to have, what was surprisingly my only off of the day. Back on the bike to finish off and back to lambs for a rub and hose down.
    This style of spin was on the go a while back but it fizzled out, but my plan is to keep this up, I had to leave the leaba at 6:30 to get to lambs for 8 so the rest of you clowns could set your Sky+ to record Pajos Junkbox and be there to make this a regular event.
    So thanks to Richie for bringing me along for a deadly ride.

yeah..great spin.It would be great to see more of my less ferocious buddies out there with me on a Saturday Morning..sure I have draconian rules regarding dress and bike prep but once upon a time a spin like that would have been a full sunday spin. Now its a brisk Saturday morning rip. For these I like to see people in lycra and under pressure the whole way.
    Its not for everybody but for those of you who would like to improve your game and become a force to be reckoned with , then these are the spins you need to get on.
    I don two spins a week for mortals..Wednesday and Saturday Mornings. You're all welcome just follow my simple rules.
    Lycra and spds and keep me in sight.
    I enjoy these spins, the door is always open for people like the Culchie to come along and feel the burn. There are a lot of people better than they think they are , all they need is a bit of encouragement.