Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 XC Marathon Champs

1. Default

Its a well organised event with two feed stations, weather shouldn't be a factor. There's showers and food after too.
    Less Traction = More Action

kran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    run it in reverse you losers !! that will make it a real challenge..I've a pain in me hoop going the same way down there !
    We'll can organise a special prize for you if after completeing the 65km route you turn around and do it again backwards.

no freakin problem !! it had better be a pair of Siamese twin hookers or you can feck right off !

and 65k..thats like a spin to the shops a Marathon MTB race should be 100K..
    Gets my vote!

kran Guest

no freakin problem !! it had better be a pair of Siamese twin hookers or you can feck right off !
    Jebus we'll have to run that by Cycling Ireland first! Technically that might not even be a threesome, dependant on the layout of things I suppose. I was thinking about a signed Team Ballyhoura jersey, you pick any name and I'll sign it on it that is.

rare-beast Guest

Are u16's allowed to race?

no feck off you !!

Quote Originally Posted by kran View Post
    Jebus we'll have to run that by Cycling Ireland first! Technically that might not even be a threesome, dependant on the layout of things I suppose. I was thinking about a signed Team Ballyhoura jersey, you pick any name and I'll sign it on it that is.
    Hold on .. the MBCC gave me a Hoody just for turning up..I liked it too..the Team Ballyhoura Jerseys are horrible..I want Lyons Tea allround for EPIC members and I want Tayto Crisps only and I want a giant bag of Grass, a bale of Briquettes and a signed Copy of 50 shades of grey..
    and a Donkey, a thermos flask, A blue trombone, an African Blue parrot , a Delorean made of chocolate, oh and a pair of Madonnas knickers.

Hold on .. the MBCC gave me a Hoody just for turning up..I liked it too..the Team Ballyhoura Jerseys are horrible..I want Lyons Tea allround for EPIC members and I want Tayto Crisps only and I want a giant bag of Grass, a bale of Briquettes and a signed Copy of 50 shades of grey..
    and a Donkey, a thermos flask, A blue trombone, an African Blue parrot , a Delorean made of chocolate, oh and a pair of Madonnas knickers.
    Add a cuddly toy to the list

kran Guest

Can't see a problem with any of that, just need to up the entry fee to €1000 per person.