Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lakeland warrior mtb marathon

Hello..in all seriousness..the whole calender is a pile of crap ..Jackson is right, even if he didn't come to the XC Nationals

jackson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    he didn't come to the XC Nationals
    i planned my holidays for the week after the nationals and then the date got changed a few weeks ago thats why

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    Hello..in all seriousness..the whole calender is a pile of crap ..Jackson is right, even if he didn't come to the XC Nationals
    How did we get from one date clash to the whole calendar being a pile of crap? 3 good events coming up in August - I'm really looking forward to them!

4. Default

Ger, I spoke to the man in charge... He asked me to tell you to get fcuked...
    Less Traction = More Action

I'm sorry Richard..what part of stuffing 3 great events into one Month is so ****in well organised ..I have to rob a post office so I can do all 3..and wow..3 years in a row the Marathon champs is in Ballyhoura..where you can ride the frickin trail anytime you want..and as I recall that Lakelands Marathon job was all tarmac and double track last year..now the Gravity Enduros, they are for real Mtbers

Just wait and see .... once your body realises it's 50 you'll start to love nice long steady races!

Never..i'll fool it with drink and even more drugs..and a whole Arm tattoo with tits and burning skulls ! wait till you see that !

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    can someone move this thread to the public forum ??
    Done
    All Admin forum related issues, please PM me.
    EPICMTB

9. Default

Hey - Move my thread back to members forum as I posted it there to hear from members
    You're quick to move my postt but not so quick to ask lakelands to move their date!
    Iz dont mind sprintin but I hate dat

this is a feckin disgrace , never do what Jackson wants, he hates everybody !