Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NPS Round 4 - Lady Dixon

1. Default

You lads are always poxed with the weather... always 35 degrees for Lady Dixon
    Less Traction = More Action

Quote Originally Posted by RichardL View Post
    Hmm .... so I've probably registered half a dozen times!
    Don't see your name on the list RL, you may need to try again?

Quote Originally Posted by GH90'sMTB'er View Post
    Don't see your name on the list RL, you may need to try again?
    Yeh but I don't think the list updates "real time"? I'll try again later!

The list should update in real-time afaik.
    When I entered my name and club and click next I get the option of Pay now or pay on Day. When you select the latter option it shows you your registration details and asks you to confim.
    This looked different from the last round where you had to go to PayPal and then exit out.

Quote Originally Posted by OZ View Post
    You lads are always poxed with the weather... always 35 degrees for Lady Dixon
    If I remember right, most of last years NPS rounds were really wet and boggy so I've my fingers crossed this year we'll be blessed. Three have been good so far and its only May :)

Quote Originally Posted by aidso View Post
    The list should update in real-time afaik.
    When I entered my name and club and click next I get the option of Pay now or pay on Day. When you select the latter option it shows you your registration details and asks you to confim.
    This looked different from the last round where you had to go to PayPal and then exit out.
    Did that but when I clicked next for pay online it took me to a "timed out" screen. Pressing refresh took me to confirmation screen but no option to pay. Is there a way to pay online after confirmation?
    Checking registration I am registered 3 times but only once for "pay online" anyway I can delete 2 off the entries?
    Last edited by garykid; 21-05-12 at 02:46 PM.

The pre-registration is out of our hands (XMTB) I'm afraid. I think someone called Ferghal is in charge of that but looking down the list no one has opted for the "Pay now" option. Maybe there is a bug?

With regards to multiple registrations, I wouldn't worry about that. As long as your name is down, that's ok. The idea behind it is to get your name attached to a timing-chip which is why we are locking sign-on 30mins before race.

EDIT:
    I just went through the Registration again and the "Pay Now" option doesn't work (you can see my name twice on the list). Ill email someone....i dunno who
    Last edited by aidso; 21-05-12 at 02:56 PM.

Strange .... I'm still getting an error message!

"An error has occurred

Please do not fill out the subject_line field"

Update - worked fine from the iPad! Strange ....
    Last edited by RichardL; 21-05-12 at 03:33 PM.

manuel6b Guest

Looks like it's gonna be a warm one up at Lady Dixon this Sunday. Over 200 entered so far. Pre-reg closes today at 6pm. Please use this facility to support the organisers with the admin on the day. There will be chip timing for senior riders.

Also note that the sign on desks will close 30 MINUTES before the start of each race (unless you're under 12 and it's 15 minutes!).

If you have still to pre-register please use the following link.
    http://fs17.formsite.com/offroadeven...ent/index.html

Many thanks.

See you there.

Wow, what a hot hot day for a race, didn't drop below 25 degrees on my Garmin! Thought I was going to pass out after going up the grassy kicker climbs, and watching people having beers and BBQ 's beside the course! Fu##ers! =D
    Still, great day, well done to all who raced in that heat and podiumed!