Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NPS Round 4 - Lady Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by GH90'sMTB'er View Post
    Great pics as always Gary!
    Thanks Graham, loads of fun watching the fast lads and ladies go round so might as well get a few pics in for ya

Good work Gary, from all the supporters I remember seeing you the most, you must have walked the whole thing did you?
    The man who's name you'd love to touch

haha I am probably just very loud Max, am sure I annoyed a few people, (luckily I left the vuvuzela at home) but there ya go.
    yep walked most of it, backwards, although did mix it up a bit and get confused towards the end trying to take a shortcut back.

Great to watch the racing on different parts of the courss, get to see the way the top riders handle the course and pick up a few tips, biggest mistake I seem to make is not pedalling fast enough, gotta work on that :)

Savage results for you and Micky, Max, massive congrats.

See you thursday

Quote Originally Posted by garykid View Post
    haha I am probably just very loud Max, am sure I annoyed a few people, (luckily I left the vuvuzela at home) but there ya go.
    yep walked most of it, backwards, although did mix it up a bit and get confused towards the end trying to take a shortcut back.

Great to watch the racing on different parts of the courss, get to see the way the top riders handle the course and pick up a few tips, biggest mistake I seem to make is not pedalling fast enough, gotta work on that :)
    Bring the Vuvuzela next time! :) You can write a race report for XCoMTB.ie as well if you like?