Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPIC Forum Upgrade

1. Default

Cool n the gang
    Less Traction = More Action

Just a comment but the headings have a smaller font than the person who started the post is there anyway I can adjust my "look" so that the titles of each post have the biggest, boldest font?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcnipples View Post
    Just a comment but the headings have a smaller font than the person who started the post is there anyway I can adjust my "look" so that the titles of each post have the biggest, boldest font?
    Jeasus will someone shot him, your such a loser Nipples!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mcnipples View Post
    Terry,

The short answer is yes we can change anything and even let users decided how the view the forum. This thing is I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If can help me understand I'll do my best to sort it out for you.
    All Admin forum related issues, please PM me.
    EPICMTB

It was just the style chooser on the iphone was set to default instead of mobile so now all is clear.
    smithers "where's me jumper" ?!?

6. Default

I had the default mobile theme switched off there for a bit so it should all swap over automagicly from now on.

Just for future reference can people let me know if they are on a mobile device or desktop if having issues.
    All Admin forum related issues, please PM me.
    EPICMTB