Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravity Enduro

I can't wait, it will be like competing on a Sunday spin ! The shop was full of people buying tyres, gels and bikes for this thing !

Fat Fecker Guest

Today was my first look at the course. It's awesome. You could do it on an xc bike, but you'd be mad to. It's great craic. I think it's bobs to lose.

Should be a gr8 day 2morro, was up around Ticknock earlier, there was more people walking on the Coillte trails than cycling, everyone must be up in Djouce!

yeah you're right Stew, you would be mad to do it on an XC bike so I am doing it on my new Zesty !

I'm stoked about my meal deal voucher!
    Zoop de jour.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I'm stoked about my meal deal voucher!
    Hang on a second 'meal voucher' if someone had mentioned that to me I would have considered entering.

Djouce is super dry and running great* so I hope all taking part tomorrow have a great day out.

* I'm not around more than a few years but poor benchcut seems to have been in better shape. I fear the damage what 300 riders going down it tomorrow will do to it.

Fat Fecker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    yeah you're right Stew, you would be mad to do it on an XC bike so I am doing it on my new Zesty !
    That's the machine for it. A zesty is the best "off the shelf" bike out there.
    Enjoy it....

Well I did some of it yesterday on the zesty, and today on the epic. Its grand on the race bike, but seriously good fun on the zesty. Section 5 is my favorite. Couldn't wipe the smile off my face after it. It just kept getting better. Will be interesting to see what congestion is on the sections. I spotted some of the pro girls out there and they are very fast. Really looking forward to tomorrow. See you all out there on the trails, best of luck, and stay safe!

i wonder about the congestion alright..should be some craic !

Here's one bike i wud'nt buy for Enduro racing...and it's a Beemer! BMW