Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Ride Course

Yup S2 for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    only 43..unless you are completely mental, all members are required to enter !!!! Terry, S3 for you..cop on to yourself.
    Ok

15 riders from Epic in the S3 race. Jeasus!

What cat should I race, coach RL tells me S3 is where it at. Shona is doing her race at 12 so S4 is out as they are at the same time, looks like it is S3 for me so, sweet jeebus.....
    Zoop de jour.

Don,

Word has you are the biggest banger of all and that you cycle up Lug at least once a week or camaderry if your tired so you will blitz the S3's as they won't be ready for you.

6. Default

how do you know i'm going the race at 12 Don??? I just want to go around the course cos of all the good things i've heard and then i can do bottles for all the proper racers...
    That's Princess Shona to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shona View Post
    how do you know i'm going the race at 12 Don??? I just want to go around the course cos of all the good things i've heard and then i can do bottles for all the proper racers...
    Hey Shona ...... guess what Don's daughter's name is? ;D

8. Default

oh yeah, i've made that mistake before...... ;-)
    That's Princess Shona to you!

9. Default

I'm having the same conundrum as Don: Sophie wants to enter the kids race but S4 is on at the same time... I'm pretty sure I'll lose one or both lungs if I enter S3. Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by llatsni View Post
    I'm having the same conundrum as Don: Sophie wants to enter the kids race but S4 is on at the same time... I'm pretty sure I'll lose one or both lungs if I enter S3. Hmmmmm.
    Look at it this way, the S3 race will be better training with the extra distance, and you still get to race....