Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic MTB Website Upgrade & Maintenance

Its working now. Tried typing the full address in the address bar (it normally completes the address automatically)

Thanks!

.........I dont know what a tracker mortgage is..........?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GH90'sMTB'er View Post
    Video tags not working Adrian?

Hi,

It is working if you do it right :) but the current version of vbulliten we use demands that to embed a youtube video you only past in the video id which is the number after the = sign. So in the case of the video you linked it it was

p85xwZ_OLX0

Anyway I am considering depending on what others thing upgrading the forum software to the latest model which will make embedding all sorts of media super easy.

I will say that this is down the bottom of a list of improvements including building the new website.

As always if you spot any bugs or issues please post here in as much details and we will sort them asap.

A
    All Admin forum related issues, please PM me.
    EPICMTB

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi,

It is working if you do it right :) but the current version of vbulliten we use demands that to embed a youtube video you only past in the video id which is the number after the = sign. So in the case of the video you linked it it was

p85xwZ_OLX0

Anyway I am considering depending on what others thing upgrading the forum software to the latest model which will make embedding all sorts of media super easy.

I will say that this is down the bottom of a list of improvements including building the new website.

As always if you spot any bugs or issues please post here in as much details and we will sort them asap.

A
    See ..... I told you!

Thumbs up

Great! Look forward to the new site and upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinem View Post
    .........I dont know what a tracker mortgage is..........?
    You dont need to anymore cause you cant bloody get one Doh!!!!

I can't get into forums. I hate change I really do especially on puters and stuff

shut up ! I am trying to sort this out for years !

Still can't get on to Forums, any ideas?

10. Default

Hi Smithers,

I just logged in as you and checked out everything and your account is fine and have access to all the forums and can post in them.

I am guessing that there might be a local issue with your browser perhaps. Can you tell me if you are using your mobile or desktop. Do you know what browser and verson of it you have.

When you say you cant access the forums, what way are you trying to access them and whats happening when you try. What do you see?

The more information you can give me the better.

Also I had to reset your pass word so please go to you sales@ email address for what to do.

A
    All Admin forum related issues, please PM me.
    EPICMTB