Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic MTB Website Upgrade & Maintenance

Exclamation Epic MTB Website Upgrade & Maintenance

Folks,

We are currently upgrading the forum and website, we have moved servers this afternoon and lost a couple of hours worth of posts and there are some broken links.

These issues will be sorted as soon as possible so please bear with us.

If you notice any bugs or issues that we may have missed please post with as much detail as possible and we will rectify them asap.

Cheers

Admin
    All Admin forum related issues, please PM me.
    EPICMTB

Exclamation

Right we should be back up and running as normal with all the broken links sorted.

The gallery is currently not accessible but that's due to being upgraded.

Some of out sponsors adds will be updated in the next day so images not appearing at the minute.

If you find any other bugs or things broken please reply here with as much detail about the bug and it will be fixed asap.
    EPICMTB

Still getting 404 not found for the site on phone - any ideas how to clear the dns cache on an android? Ive tried rebooting the phone, clearing history/cache on the browser, changing networks.

Quote Originally Posted by orlamc View Post
    Still getting 404 not found for the site on phone - any ideas how to clear the dns cache on an android? Ive tried rebooting the phone, clearing history/cache on the browser, changing networks.
    Did you take out the battery also? Leave the battery out for like 30 seconds and start the phone up again?

Get an iPhone
    Simple as that

Orla,

I have tested the forum since the switch on IOS, Android, Symbian, Windows Phone and they all seem to be working fine.

Is there a possibility you are trying to get to the site via a book mark in your mobile browser or that you are Googling 'epicmtb.com' to get to the forum?

If you try type www.epicmtb.com into your browser it should be fine if not try refresh the page and see what happens.

If that doesnt help and the issue persists please post here with as much info as you have, phone, Android release name gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream sandwich etc and I'll do my best to see if I can help you out.
    EPICMTB

Last edited by admin; 01-13-2012 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Fixing Link

Video tags not working Adrian?
    Last edited by GH-SB75D; 01-13-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: ;)

some people seem to think the site is down..now is that a cookie thing ? bear in mind, I don't wear cardigans or tuck my shirt into my jocks or eat sambos without crusts so , while I might appear techno savvy with my command of social media..the insane world of the matrix confusticates me.. Adrian feel free to kick GH, hes like the irritating kid in the class that knows the answer to everything except giving women multipe orghasms, feel free to give him a job to assist you

Agggghhhhhh ....... the geeks are taking over!