Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyclocross National Champs - Reminder poster

I punted for the B race, pathetic!! Really looking forward to St. Annes. Some shock getting back on the bike after weeks of stockpiling energy reserves (cake,guinness)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    cop on to yourself right there ! you'll be booted out of the inner circle for that kind of loser talk. I cannot believ you would even consider the B race at the Champs !! its the Champs , grrrrgrrrgrrr!!
    now look what you did ...
    Yeah Graham, what gives? I thought you were gonna give it a go this year? Start as you mean to continue eh? :8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppo View Post
    Yeah Graham, what gives? I thought you were gonna give it a go this year? Start as you mean to continue eh? :8)
    Now that's rich coming from you ..... "Hoppo the S4 Bandit"!!!

4. Default

That was last year Mr L. You know, that year when I started racing?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    cop on to yourself right there ! you'll be booted out of the inner circle for that kind of loser talk. I cannot believ you would even consider the B race at the Champs !! its the Champs , grrrrgrrrgrrr!!
    now look what you did ...

Hahahaha GH90'sgickstabber didnt last long in the inner circle, a week was it hahahahaha I think you were told before "think before you speak" hahahaha deadly sh1t!!!!

more importantly,
    who wants to do this and missed the cut off.
    Send me your licence number, your name and club and what race !
    richie.byrne[at]gmail.com now remember that my email address has got an @ in there, i write it with the [at] thing to prevent women stalking me..but people seem to have difficulty with it!

just as well I am a very tolerant, understanding person !

Come on now folks Cyclocross is the lycra version of BMX..
    really!

Quote Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
    Hahahaha GH90'sgickstabber didnt last long in the inner circle, a week was it hahahahaha I think you were told before "think before you speak" hahahaha deadly sh1t!!!!
    Hey it was a good week!

That was last year Mr L. You know, that year when I started racing?

For the second time!!!! you old school "banger"

9. Default

Doh - you saw through my fiendish plan Morty. Surely a decade of beer negates my past? Ok, don't answer that.

Well I'm in. I was taking it really seriously!! Then I got man flu on new years day. Oh well we'll see how it goes.