Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyclocross National Champs - Reminder poster

andyn Guest

Default Cyclocross National Champs - Reminder poster

Hope you can make it, its a great venue

More info here: www.irishcx.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

absolutely go to this even just to watch!!

Looking forward to this but feeling far from fit!! Seems a shame not to hold the Nationals at the end of the Supercup/Ulster series before the Christmas break! I assume that it's something to do with a UCI date?

Anyway if anyone hasn't seen CX, get out and have a look on Saturday - I promise that you'll be impressed!

I'm doing the B race too. I'm not very fit either but reckon that this cant do any harm.
    It looks like great craic too. Hard but great craic.

Don't worry Richard most people are in the same boat ! There has been efforts to move the champs to early december , but its a UCI thing that all the nationals are on the same day so as to deter anyone from doing two of them. Maybe next year ? or else maybe some more races to fill in the gap over xmas

Quote Originally Posted by RichardL View Post
    Looking forward to this but feeling far from fit!! Seems a shame not to hold the Nationals at the end of the Supercup/Ulster series before the Christmas break! I assume that it's something to do with a UCI date?

Anyway if anyone hasn't seen CX, get out and have a look on Saturday - I promise that you'll be impressed!
    You're not feeling fit but you probably are in better shape than before Christmas, everyone needs a rest every now and then. You'll surprise yourself, you'll see!

I'm not going to race, my legs would be ok but my lungs won't take it after a month break and a man flu. I'll be there with the camera though so make sure you do well!
    The man who's name you'd love to touch

All signed up and looking forward to it

Max, I command you get a group photo of us for my mantlepiece, thank you, consider it an apology for your recent weakness !

Anyone have a lend of an Epic jersey for this? I only have the club shorts.
    Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Batster View Post
    Anyone have a lend of an Epic jersey for this? I only have the club shorts.
    Ta
    Yep no worries Gareth but mine are XL, you're probably a Medium or Large? I'll bring one on Saturday.