Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blast

Freerider Guest

Default The Blast

Just thought id say thanks for organising such a great event again!

Shame i couldnt do the main blast id say it was amazing .

Cant wait for the heli video.

arni3 Guest

yeah thanks guys brilliant day !

3. Default

Unbelievable day. Big Vinnie claimed my mech and hanger, but I managed to run and pump my way to 69th(ish). Stoked with the day. Such a messy course, a real test. Got better every run.

jangchup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppo View Post
    Unbelievable day. Big Vinnie claimed my mech and hanger, but I managed to run and pump my way to 69th(ish). Stoked with the day. Such a messy course, a real test. Got better every run.
    Yeah Me hanger broke after i go through the mud bath at the top, had to walk the rest of the way.

Henry:(

aisha Guest

Thanks to EVERYONE involved with this. Had an amazing two days out. Don't think I've "whooped" that much in ages :D

Fat Fecker Guest

Please never run that again. It was the hardest ever. I am in so much pain, it is not funny, and I didn't crash. I'm 38 for christs sake. I've never missed a blast, but can't face another ever. Next year I'm going to do something easy, like the Mega, or RoM,
    On a plus, that was Awesome. Watching Irish lads beat the Athertons was great. Robin should consider doing the Mega rounds next year.
    Well done EPIC.

Redbeard Guest

Talking

Rightly b**lixed tonight, but had a smashing day, thanks lads!

Rudolf is an awful man, he tried to get me drunk last night to slow me down today!

Hennessy Guest

Thanks to all the Epic crew for a great day today. Now need to figure out how to get the mud out of my eyes!

John Damage Guest

Fantastically well done everyone an historic day for EPIC and mountainbiking in Ireland!

davek Guest

Great day ! Jeez it had it all .. So many happy faces, the mud, the chopper, the athertons, ah... if you were there you know what I mean ! And if you weren't well you missed out. And a big thanks to all who made it possible.