Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stormtroopers Of Death Spin 5.30 Kilmasahogue Lane

Default Stormtroopers Of Death Spin 5.30 Kilmasahogue Lane

Hey ..have you the fear of the FaT..then meet me at 5.30 at the bottom of Kilmashogue lane tomorrow !!
    I'll be hoofing past there on my way home from work !! if you're any use you should be able to keep up !! If you can't then come back the following week stronger and more determined to beat the FaT ..
    heres a song to get you in the mood !!
    You don't need to be in EPIC..you just need the will to be better or something !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeZE7_c_KQ

great spin with just me, Luke and inspector Clouseau ..very feckin slippy !!
    Goobers you're at it again with the straight lines !! whats wrong with you people ? go out and pedal as fast as you can in a straight line..
    easy isn't it ?
    now pedal in a straight line, then turn left, turn right immediately, left ,right left..
    Now don't tell me that isn't more fun !!
    Stop going in a straight line...a berm, any berm is the most sought after feature in Mountainbiking..not the gap jump or drop off or any of those " only for the brave !!" features..
    The berm or even the flat corner, everybody can faster them..
    going in a straight line, come on now, wheres the point , if you can think of one let me know !!

That was deadly, sun and skids. A pleasure to be out with El *******o Presidente and the Culchie's new idol.

oh yeah..I can't believe Luke would allow somebody as hopeless as the Culchie to be his minion ! maybe thats whats wrong..maybe if I was the Culchies hero , he would also be a badass and become a deadly buccaneer of a rider !!

I would've joined your merry bunch but at 5:30 I was only leaving work...
    Went for a lovely road spin though, finally proper June this evening!
    The man who's name you'd love to touch

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I would've joined your merry bunch but at 5:30 I was only leaving work...
    Went for a lovely road spin though, finally proper June this evening!
    you're a legend Max !! you wouldn't have been able to keep up ..one old man, a fat man and a crazy half Italian drunkard !!

Luke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    oh yeah..I can't believe Luke would allow somebody as hopeless as the Culchie to be his minion ! maybe thats whats wrong..maybe if I was the Culchies hero , he would also be a badass and become a deadly buccaneer of a rider !!
    It's only a temporary arrangement. Once I shed this soft exterior it'll be hardcore all the way. I'm like the Dime Bar of Mountain Biking!

or an Armadillo !! or a Tortoise , no thats not a good analogy !! We'll stick to Dimebag !! here you are !! he had your hair !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R99RyGMYz48

deadly quote underneath !!
    if i had a choice to bring back jesus or dimebag id pick dimebag every time :O

I have two of his plecs - courtesy of the man himself! legend, hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Redser View Post
    I have two of his plecs - courtesy of the man himself! legend, hero!
    Apparently you were in the same band as my cousin, George Brennan!!