Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NPS 1 track: A riderís perspective

Basil Fawlty Guest

Where's the overtaking meant to happen?

on the start line! - jaysus do you not know nuttin' ?

this could be another bad one for me, I'll be Celebrating my 20th Wedding Anniversary the night before !!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    this could be another bad one for me, I'll be Celebrating my 20th Wedding Anniversary the night before !!
    Get a bit of this into you before the race....and for that matter the night before too! :) :)

Now I know it's only Tuesday but only 9 Epic entries so far for the 1st (and one of the nearest) NPS races of the year! Come on Ladies and Gentlemen, "fingers out" please!
    Wouldn't this be a grand one for the Culchie to make his return .... sure it's only up the road from Lusk! Apply for a pass Bryan, get your name down for S4 and get up there for the craic! How about you Harri ..... sure the twins would hardly miss you!

well I'm one of the 9 !! so I'm not affecting attendence ( yes I have been accused of that before !!) how can you see these 9 people ..mind you I may not make it yet !! but come on , I have a good excuse !!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardL View Post
    Now I know it's only Tuesday but only 9 Epic entries so far for the 1st (and one of the nearest) NPS races of the year! Come on Ladies and Gentlemen, "fingers out" please!
    Wouldn't this be a grand one for the Culchie to make his return .... sure it's only up the road from Lusk! Apply for a pass Bryan, get your name down for S4 and get up there for the craic! How about you Harri ..... sure the twins would hardly miss you!
    I'd love to Rich, but I've only the trance on the go at the moment. Myself and my little cheerleader will be there in a support capacity though so get the bottles nicely marked up now boys.

Great Bryan it'll be good to see you!

jackson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone Culchie View Post
    I'd love to Rich, but I've only the trance on the go at the moment.
    rubbish excuse !!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    how can you see these 9 people ..
    http://www.irishxcmtb.com/racing/eve...s-by-category/