Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CRC Card Fraud

Sh*t, i ordered some gear from them yesterday before i saw this, hope they have it sorted at this stage, my CC is bad enough without random english thieves buying xbox live points and phone credit on it!!

copeyhagen Guest

couple of lads in work here got hit, not huge amounts.

i just bought a bike off them, used paypal though. presume its been sorted by now anyways

cheers for the heads up.

rob

marko76 Guest

Nah,just been hit for 600euro for a phone from 02..luckily payment didnt go through!!Be careful apparently CRC are denying it..i just bought a neckbrace from them last week then next usage was the fraudulent one!!!
    Just been onto CRC this is the number they have sey up to deal with this 00442893343758 any one who has been affected!!
    Mark.
    Last edited by marko76; 17-03-11 at 03:31 PM.

Mine was same for some phone from o2
    Surely they have the technology to track where the phones are being delivered to or who is ordering them
    Crc just sent me an email too
    I think we should get a voucher for the inconvenience caused as good will, I'm not going back without something in lieu of grief caused

Just got call from the bank informing that I have be done too for o2 purchase. Last time I used the card was on CRC two weeks ago!!! and now how do I pay for the feackin race???

If CRC are trying to deny a connection they must be idiots. I can see this doing a lot of damage to their reputation (it has already with me) if they don't come clean and tell us what they are doing about it.
    Zoop de jour.

RichardT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    If CRC are trying to deny a connection they must be idiots. I can see this doing a lot of damage to their reputation (it has already with me) if they don't come clean and tell us what they are doing about it.
    CRC are not denying it, check other forums they've supposedly hired one of the top UK security teams to look into it and solve their problem. The manager has even posted on some forums.

they actually phoned me to discuss it

RichardT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mcnipples View Post
    they actually phoned me to discuss it
    Did they happen to mention anything about customers who have ordered but are so far OK?

I'm not sure if I should cancel my card or not just to be safe...?

no they were very cagey and really wanted to reassure me that they were doing everything possible. I don't think you are liable for the fraud as i wasn't so I would not cancel it if i was u. Unless you only have one card as you will be without it for about 10 days.