Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EPICmtb Beginner spin Sat 8th May 10am Djouce woods

vinnie122 Guest

Default A Lift

I know its a long shot but my bro injured himself on monday so iv no lift. would anyone be able to give me a lift? i live in leixlip.

ccw Guest

I'm in

SeanO Guest

Will head along.

Fitz Guest

I'm interested in goin on the spin but not a member of the club yet.
    Is it possible to join the club on the day?
    I see I have to join CI too which I can sort out now, although I'll have to use Epic MTB as my club as I'm not in any others at the moment.
    Thanks
    vinnie122 if I'm going I should be able to give you a lift.

you don't need to be a member to do a beginner spin..clubs generally let folks do 3 or 4 spins with them before theres any obligation to join, theres some sort of clause with the CI cover that allows this. So theres no pressure to join on the day.
    Richie

andykc Guest

I'll probably be along to help out / make the beginners look good.

Quote Originally Posted by andykc View Post
    I'll probably be along to help out / make the beginners look good.
    http://www.madmtb.com/clubrides/how-to-join/
    http://imbrc.com/forum/index.php?PHP...4b4&topic=23.0

andykc Guest

You know richie I've been having this sneaking suspicion for a while now that you don't like me in the club. Havn't been quite able to put my finger on why I think that. Maybe it's that your usual level of glowing praise has been toned down ever so slightly or your gentle fluffy bunny approach has gotten a tad bit harsher but whatever it is my delicate ego has been ruffled. I suppose I could go off and join some hardcore club but I really don't know if they'd cater for my love of quite nights in and moonlit beach strolls in the same way that you do :/

andykc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    Ugh don't lump me in with the roadies, please for the love of god no. I used to sit beside one in work and all I would hear about was the correct technique for deciding sock length, the pros and cons of various lady shavers and how to maintain proper euro etiquette while racing.