View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Tuesday 18th XC loop

Quote Originally Posted by ericag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GARYRB5 View Post
    Even though im going to be murdered im going to give this a lash ..... Il leave with Erica to learn the route and get abit of a headstart
    dont count on me too much to show you the route! i have a semi vague idea where im going, hopefully the guys will catch up by the time we get lost :)
    Ill bring Lights
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Round 6: Start times

Quote Originally Posted by GHMTB'er View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GARYRB5 View Post
    Yay !! Looks like it me and Andy Fitz havin another good aul chat whilst cruisin around the course ..Looking forward to it already
    No Chatting you! I'm in your group so you'll have enough to worry about!
    Feck off ! Ive a nice little picnic basket packed for a sneaky break on the second lap ...Move me to another start time preferably with someone who has seen last weeks Fair-city episodes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. NPS 3 in Ticknock EPIC Total Domination !

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    Well, Ticknock is a hard place to run an XC race..its hard enough to get permission for it in the first place . The weather was against MAD but it made no difference to the racing. the course was riding great and felt like a real adventure for an XC race..MAD had done a fair bit of tweaking to make it rideable and thank God..4 times up Toms would break anybody..actually two times up Toms would break anybody.
    I got a great start in S2 up the Tarmac but kept it cool and took a fine inside
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rostevor XC race this Sunday sign on details

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    ? Didn't even think of you and your mates when I said that. I know some ppl are going tomorrow which is great. Just surprised there was not many of the usual xc heads at the event, considering how close it was to Dublin.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast