View RSS Feed

Byrner

1. NPS 3 in Ticknock EPIC Total Domination !

Quote Originally Posted by Byrner View Post
    Well, Ticknock is a hard place to run an XC race..its hard enough to get permission for it in the first place . The weather was against MAD but it made no difference to the racing. the course was riding great and felt like a real adventure for an XC race..MAD had done a fair bit of tweaking to make it rideable and thank God..4 times up Toms would break anybody..actually two times up Toms would break anybody.
    I got a great start in S2 up the Tarmac but kept it cool and took a fine inside
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tuesday XC training Spin

that was a deadly spin last night folks, we lit out from Enniskerry about 6.30 , headed up the road to the Junction between powerscourt and Djouce, headed right towards the Farm Shop and Waterfall, right down the road thats more offroad than Tarmac. Up to Crone where I went straight up the walkers trail over the big steps..ferocious.
    THen we went up the next steep trail , its a bit washed out by the Weather and up the fireroad where we got on to the final switchbacks , hard going in the soft
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EPIC Sunday spin aroooney on 3 Rock today report

Hello..Mr Daragh Smith of EPICmtb put a Roc D'Azur training spin together involving his Garmin , some meters and elevation and stuff. So he strode out on to the Spin Leader stage today to unleash it on our club.
    However first of all myself and Damo rounded up a few of the talented youth riders out there and started our spin at the bottom of Kilmashogue lane at 9.00. Up The Lane of evil , until we got to the WW..now Kilmashogue is one beast of a climb and everybody has to race up it. I think
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wednesday Spin reprt Kindlesmelly and Glen of the Diddlies..

Tonight I went on a Mountainbike spins with one old friend, two Cork peoples ( on Male one Female) another old friend who I brought climbing when he was a nipper in College, one of our top ladees and some lad who I didn't know but who had a fuuny accent and bloddy 3/4 length short. For the record I despise the 3/4 length Short look..ok.
    Anyway..it took feckin ages to get to Dogsh*t central or Kindlestown with all the bloody traffic but we hadn't been there for ages and I am sick to my speedoes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tuesday EPIC road spin report !

This is an experiment with the Forums capabilities so bear with me.

Right so a big herd of mixed riders turned up for Richard Ls road spin, for the past 2 weeks its just been me, Damo and him mainly because of the sh*t weather. For whatever reason everybody and his mate turned up tonight and off we went..we went at exactly the same pace as last week and the week before except instead of me up the front chatting to Damo or Rchard I was up the front chatting to John Doris..somehow this
    Categories
    Uncategorized