PDA

View Full Version : maybe of interest....

ShaneO
09-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Thought you might like to know....
previously richie had mentioned that there will be an award winning filmmaker shooting the blast race. I mentioned to richie that although we had shown our film all over the place we had not won any awards.....

well im proud to anounce that our film won an award in the TViFF, california independant film festival. we were given a jury selection prize for outstanding artistic acheviment. [had to get up on the stage and do a speech and all = Morto!!]

so now the blast will be brought to you [soon] by an award winning filmaker.
thanks to all for submitting footage.

Ill have a trailer for you fairly soon.

shane.

Byrner
09-25-2008, 06:39 AM
well done buddy, congratulations..

al
09-25-2008, 07:53 AM
nice one shane. I was talking to a mate whos into movie making and he works in setanta and was telling him about the movie you where making about the blast. He said setanta where looking for sports documentary makers to submit stuff and to let you know about it. He's not sure when the deadline is but if you have anything you'd like to submit to try and contact them.

Don
09-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Well done Shane, we'll be expecting something special now! If its really good we will give you Oscar.

ShaneO
09-29-2008, 03:50 AM
cheers guys.
al - that satanta thing sounds great. Ill be back next week and Ill start working things out with the guys and the footage

richie - Ill see you for a spin one of these days when I get back.

cheers..

Enduro
09-29-2008, 10:40 PM
I Know a man who has a very direct line into Setanta, so let me know if you'd like the vid to be broadcast there. He's all fired up about MTBing at the moment too.